Sunday, October 25, 2009

Clearing Clutter

My game room is overflowing, and my tastes have changed over the years. Time for a culling! I'm selling off all of the games listed below. Anything that doesn't sell is going with Tiffany to the BGG flea market. This is as much about clearing clutter as making a buck, so no reasonable offer will be turned away (especially if it keeps the games local).

ASL Starter Kit #1
A House Divided (Phalanx edition)
Aladdin's Dragons
Battle Cry (AH/Hasbro)
Bayon
Die Kaufleute von Amsterdam (and the bid clock works!)
Down With the King
Eurorails
Evo
Fantasy Business
Formula De (& tracks 3-10, 13-14, and 17-22)
Fury of Dracula
Ivanhoe
King of the Elves
Krieg und Frieden
Lunar Rails
Manhattan
Mystery of the Abbey
Shadows over Camelot
Stadens Nyckel (English pasted-on cards)
Stephenson's Rocket
Vinci
Wyatt Earp
You Must Be an Idiot!

10 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, October 25, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take Wyatt Earp. Either email me or hang on to it and we can figure out a price.

BTW, I'm about to do the same thing. Given Ben's good success with ebay, I think I'm going to throw a good chunk of my stuff that never gets played on there so I can finally see my bedroom floor again.

 
At 8:25 PM, October 25, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

I would have taken Wyatt Earp. BAH!

 
At 8:54 PM, October 25, 2009, Blogger Dennis Ugolini said...

Rick Nichols has claimed Vinci.

 
At 8:56 PM, October 25, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't mind having a little mini auction for Wyatt Earp next time Tiff Dennis and I are all together. That way we each get a fair shot at it and Dennis gets something good for his game.

 
At 1:42 PM, October 26, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

We'll take Aladdin's Dragons and Stephenson's Rocket. And I think Jeff wants Vinci, so we'll take that, too.

 
At 1:49 PM, October 26, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

Just saw the Vinci comment above. So ignore that part of my previous statement!

 
At 3:13 PM, October 26, 2009, Blogger Jeff said...

Amy's offer to take Vinci should be double-ignored since I do not now nor have I ever wanted it.

But the other two, yeah, we'll talk.

 
At 5:54 PM, October 26, 2009, Blogger seanp said...

I'm interested in :

Krieg und Frieden
You Must Be An Idiot

and maybe
Fury of Dracula
but I'm not sure I'd ever get it played...

 
At 10:10 PM, October 26, 2009, Blogger Sam said...

How much do you want for the Formula De set? I'm in Utah so are you willing to ship?

Sam

 
At 9:43 AM, October 27, 2009, Blogger Dennis Ugolini said...

Sam: If no one local claims it in the next day or two, I'll send you a figure. Send an email to (dennis dot ugolini at gmail dot com) and I can get you details directly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home