Monday, October 19, 2009

Saturday Gaming prospects?

Tonight at Dragon's Lair, in between sundry conquests in Endeavor, I was contemplating my weekend plans. My new home has a large kitchen island that is big enough for playing Arkham Horror, among other things, as well as a dining table that seats 8. Then there's the family room and living room for smaller, comfier gaming.

So, I'd like to offer up my house for gaming this weekend. So far, I'm free Saturday or Sunday, so I'm interested in learning people's preferences for which day. I have an Xbox 360 and a ps3, as well. so if anyone wants to avail themselves of those goodies, I can oblige. I do have Rock Band with drums, guitar, and mic, as well. So if anyone has the newer rock band games they want to take for a spin, that's also an option.

ETA: I have two cats. So if anyone has allergies, that is something for consideration!

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 1:33 AM, October 20, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

Whee! I am in. Totally for Saturday. Till about dinner time. :)

 
At 1:06 PM, October 20, 2009, Blogger Michael said...

If there is a ride I can catch to wherever this is, I'm in I think.

 
At 2:16 PM, October 20, 2009, Blogger Anne said...

Incidentally, I'm very close to 1604 and Babcock as a point of reference. I can send out address and directions once we decide on a date. My handle on bgg is "riska" if folks want to send information to you via that medium.

 
At 4:25 PM, October 20, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

I no longer live near you, Michael, otherwise I would offer.

 
At 4:55 PM, October 20, 2009, Blogger Brian said...

Unless something changes (like really bad weather) I'm heading up to Austin this saturday....

 
At 6:48 PM, October 20, 2009, Blogger Dennis Ugolini said...

I have a conference in San Marcos Saturday morning, and UFC 10...4? 5? Whatever it is, it's that evening.

 
At 9:16 PM, October 20, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm working terrible hours this weekend and walking the walk of the dead after that.

Mmmmm...braaaiinsss...

 
At 10:56 PM, October 20, 2009, Blogger Rob said...

gaaaames...

I might be able to go... we'll see how it goes.

 
At 8:18 AM, October 21, 2009, Blogger pat said...

would like to be there but leaving for guatamala for research on el dia de los muertos

 
At 9:28 AM, October 21, 2009, Blogger Anne said...

Pat, you could probably enhance your research by covering the lives of a bunch of gamers on the day after a weekend of ceaseless gaming at BGG con...

 
At 5:32 PM, October 21, 2009, Blogger pat said...

hmmm Ann. A lightbulb just went off. I did some research on WOW gamer's avatar choice and personality traits a while back; maybe research on traits of BGG folk? [scary]

 
At 8:59 AM, October 22, 2009, Blogger Anne said...

Well, we've got one definite and two maybes for gaming on Saturday. Email is on my profile or send a note to "riska" on BGG for directions, cell, etc., if you're interested in swinging by. Doors open at 10am!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home