Thursday, October 29, 2009

Also Clearing Clutter + Weekend Gaming?

Since Dennis posted it, I may as well see if anyone wants to get some of my clutter. I may ask Tiffany to drag various games to the BGG con flea market as well. Most of my trade list (on BGG) is available, but just some things that I'm likely to have hauled off (because shipping them is a bitch or I think they'll get good value):

Starcraft,
Combat Commander: Med (unpunched),
Europe Engulfed,
Gridiron Master,
Pitchcar + Expansion,
Screaming Eagles,
Zopp (!),
Tribune: Pares Inter Primus,
Pillars of the Earth,

But almost everything on my trade list is negotiable...

As for the weekend, I forgot that Saturday is Halloween ... so no gaming then. Would anyone be up for Sunday afternoon gaming? I may host, if there's enough interest.

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, October 29, 2009, Blogger Fred said...

My wife and I are potentially interested in weekend gaming.

 
At 8:37 PM, October 29, 2009, Blogger Anne said...

Woops! I'm not free on Sunday. Rats.

 
At 9:16 PM, October 29, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I was really thinking about Tribune. Of course, if this copy leaves the group, I'm probably not getting to play it again. Still...lots of other games to play. Anyway, I'll consider it.

Ok, time to go make my first major trade-away pile. I'm aiming to trim my collection by at least 1/3, maybe 1/2. I'm also aiming to see the floor of my game room again.

Weekend: I'm out for pretty much every weekend until BGG.con (in case it affects hosting plans). Crazy times. Mondays are probably still good, though.

 
At 10:12 PM, October 29, 2009, Blogger Ben said...

By orchestrating a wild web of international closet-cleaning arbitrage that might even be worthy of impressing Jon, I managed to dump a major pile of games I'd be unlikely to play again, while receiving another copy of Axis and Allies 50th Anniversary Edition in shrink (plus a pile of cash for BGG Con). I think I'm going to puncture this new copy just on principle. If you hear the distant sound of angelic horns in the heavens it might just be this holy grail losing its innocence.

How much for Screaming Eagles?

 
At 10:37 PM, October 29, 2009, Blogger Rob said...

Chris: I have Tribune, and I'm keeping it.

 
At 11:01 PM, October 29, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

I might be able to to some Sunday. Maybe. Should probably work. Or write though.

 
At 12:22 PM, October 31, 2009, Blogger Brian said...

I'll decide by tomorrow around 10am. I'd be starting around 2, if I feel better.

 
At 4:33 PM, October 31, 2009, Blogger Rob said...

Can't make it tomorrow. Going to this thing tomorrow downtown at 6pm.

 
At 6:09 PM, October 31, 2009, Blogger Fred said...

It turns out my wife will be running analyses all day tomorrow and I'll be writing trivia questions. Maybe next week.

 
At 9:52 AM, November 01, 2009, Blogger Brian said...

No gaming today

 

Post a Comment

<< Home