Thursday, December 04, 2008

Werewolves unite! (now with new and improved start time change)


Kind of werewolfy, I suppose.

So the weekend is getting close. I don't have a feel yet for who's around this weekend and who wants to play something. I wondered for a moment whether Michael could play this weekend if he has to mod the game, but then I realized I have a computer if he or anyone else needs it.

So, I can pretty much play either day. Saturday would be preferable, because with Florida/Alabama at 3pm and Oklahoma/Missouri at 7pm, I don't see myself getting much work done on Saturday even if we don't play games. Ergo, might as well play games.

I'll be here slightly earlier start than normal (9am 10am Saturday morning) so that we can get some board games played before football. Hopefully I will have made my store run Friday night instead of trying to do it Saturday morning, which never works.

Oh, and Dennis, the UPS guy brought by some goodies. A whole case of them, in fact.

P.S. Please don't lynch/nightkill the host. It's not polite.

EDIT: Getting up this morning reminds me that I hate crawling out of bed early when it's cold. I'm probably not the only one. Let's make it 10AM instead of 9AM.

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, December 04, 2008, Blogger Michael said...

I'll be available.

Usually, werewolf games do not run on weekends and I am not planning on bucking the trend. I think there would probably be a huge outcry if I attempted to do so. So after Friday's lynch there will be a Dawn early Saturday morning and then no lynch until Monday night.

Steve has indicated that he probably is available for Saturday. So we may even get the full band together. Incidentally, my congestion is not so bad recently, so I am probably even a go for singing. I have gotten much better at guitar the past 2 weeks though.

 
At 9:05 PM, December 04, 2008, Blogger scott said...

I am doubtful but not totally out of the question for saturday and slightly more likely for sunday if anything happens.

 
At 9:09 PM, December 04, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Assuming I feel something more like a human and less like a blob I can be there Saturday. Though not until about 10ish or so. But that also depends on how much work I have to do this weekend given then I have been sick. So I am a tentative yes at this point.

 
At 9:38 PM, December 04, 2008, Blogger Michael said...

Here is the scary thing.

I am more excited about the prospect of playing BSG than Rock Band.

 
At 10:02 PM, December 04, 2008, Blogger Jonathan W. said...

I am in for Saturday, Sunday looks like a no go for me.

 
At 11:53 PM, December 04, 2008, Blogger Michael said...

So I assume this case of which you speak contained WoW minis?

 
At 12:05 AM, December 05, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your assumption is a good one. Unfortunately, it does not contain Le Havre.

 
At 12:15 AM, December 05, 2008, Blogger Michael said...

So, would it play with more than 2? Or is it really a 1v1 game?

 
At 7:52 AM, December 05, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's only 2p since there's only 2 score tracks. It's possible you could throw three people in there and just have a free for all, but it's possible you might have to tweak something.

Dennis or I would always be happy to let anyone who's interested try out a game with any of the minis we have.

 
At 9:42 AM, December 05, 2008, Blogger Dennis Ugolini said...

The house behind ours just installed a new backyard light that would be more appropriate in a football stadium. It's practically daylight in our bedroom at 1am. No sleep for me, cold or not.

But I'll be there first thing on Saturday, cash in hand for our mini draft (and I do prefer the draft option, if you're still up for that; that way we can sort duplicates before we start). We could probably play 2v2 teams as well if there's sufficient interest. First hit is free.

 
At 6:05 PM, December 05, 2008, Blogger Travis and Katy said...

I am a defintely maybe (translates as flake who will shoot for 10).

 
At 6:42 PM, December 05, 2008, Blogger scott said...

I am out for early to mid morning but still possible for later morning or afternoon; but I will not know for sure until the last minute so likely I will call if I can come to be sure things are still going.

 
At 9:56 PM, December 05, 2008, Blogger Travis and Katy said...

Looks like the wife may come as well; see you around 10:00.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home