Saturday, November 29, 2008

Post Turkey Crushing of Humanity

If there's gaming, there must by our good, dear friend.
CylonAnyway, I happened to be a Cylon twice. I may have missed some details but I wrote two session reports for BGG. The highlight of the day was definitely getting caught by Michael Baltar and then, if not exactly convincing the crew, casting enough doubt to keep me out of the brig and force several actions (and plenty of cards) to be wasted on the debate. May have very well won that game if I had a partner-in-genocide.

Besides destroying humanity, we also played a quick game of "We didn't playtest this at all." I've now spent more time typing about the game (these two sentences) then playing the game, so I'm done. We also played a hand of 6 Nimmt! I'm sure the rest of you played other stuff (either during or after BSG) so I'm awaiting edification on that part.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, November 29, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dennis,
Someone (maybe Michael) has one of your BSG pieces (the Apollo standup piece?) after we found it at Jeff and Amy's after you left. I think they're bringing it to Monday night.

 
At 8:10 PM, November 29, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

So we played Traders of Carthage, Notre Dame, and El Grande. Then then some people left and there was a game of BSG, The Microscope Coverslip Game, and Race.

 
At 8:14 PM, November 29, 2008, Blogger seanp said...

I thought you were making snarky remarks about some game, but the name actually IS "We Didn't Playtest This At All"... truth in advertising. It's nice this time of year.

 
At 8:34 PM, November 29, 2008, Blogger Brian said...

I'll admit I was very intrigued to read about WDPT@A, and now I can cross that off my "Done that" list. So I got that going for me.

Which is nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home