Sunday, December 21, 2008

Holiday Schedule -- Week #1

OK, Dennis is hosting today (for those who can make it). But what about the rest of the week? Monday -- I could make Dragon's Lair, if there will be anyone else. I personally get Weds, Thursday and Friday off. Thursday's out for me, but the other days may be doable. (Weds in particular). Anyone else got any potential for "During the week" gaming?

Update -- I'll host on Weds starting at 10 am until whenever. RSVP in the comments.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, December 21, 2008, Blogger scott said...

I am out for Monday. Wednesday or Friday are possible but I work both days so it would be evening or more likely mid afternoon since I expect to get out early either or both days. Unfortunately, I will not know how early until the last minute and it is not a sure thing.

 
At 6:55 PM, December 21, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Im out till January sometime. Not that it needs said again. But it needs said again ;)

 
At 8:34 PM, December 21, 2008, Blogger seanp said...

I'm out this week - doing the family thing and out of town. I will be back next week, so plan ahead... :)

 
At 8:41 PM, December 21, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should be in for Monday.

 
At 8:19 PM, December 22, 2008, Blogger scott said...

At this point I am an unlikely for Wednesday.

 
At 10:47 PM, December 23, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was initially planning to come over on Wednesday morning (Combat Commander tempts me...) but I'm going to end up getting an early start back to Austin for a couple of days before work sets back in.

Thanks for the offer to host, though, Brian. I still want to play Combat Commander and more Up Front.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home