Tuesday, December 16, 2008

If you love Battlestar Galactica so much...


...why don't you bid on something from the auction?

While BSG is still in vogue in our group, I figured I'd mention the Battlestar Galactica official costume and prop auction. It's January 16th through 18th, and you can bid on these things online. The main auction site is here. The online catalog is here. The .pdf catalog is here (be warned, it's 320 pages).

Just think, next time we lose a raptor when scouting, we can say, "No problem, I've got an extra one HERE!"

Ok, so I know none of us really has the money to blow on this stuff. But it's pretty fun to look at all the cool things (OMG, it's got a fully lit and functional interior!). Plus, you never know. Michael trying to pull off his Brobee act while actually wearing Boomer's flight suit? Or even better, this? I'd pay serious cash to see that. That would be true theater--Michael in his element.

(Wow, that Cylon Centurion has a working helmet and makes sounds, including "By your command." Hmmm...)

P.S. I win. I'm sure I've got an award coming in the mail or something.

3 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, December 16, 2008, Blogger Ben said...

I guess this must mean they're done filming the final episodes.

 
At 8:02 AM, December 16, 2008, Blogger seanp said...

We've been trying to convince our leadership that any tech company worth it's salt would bid on a raptor for corporate headquarters...

 
At 6:28 PM, December 16, 2008, Blogger Ben said...

Hooray! My XBox is on the way back! Unfortunately there has been a rah of UPS box thefts in the neighborhood...

Rushing home soon to install the FFH2 update!

The Memoir 44 campaign book looks cool... We need it for the other incarnations of the system.

Happy holidays, all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home