Monday, December 15, 2008

Then the warships came without a sound There were at least a hundred of them bearing down....



I just wanted to see if there is any one interested in trying to get a game of Twilight Imperium together during the holidays. Since this is a long game that requires a little planning (especially if you have domestic duties like me) I thought I would give us a little time to think about it.

For me a good time would be January 2nd or 3rd. December 27th might work, but I am not 100% certain. Anyway, let me know what you think.

Till then, enjoy these Star Wars clips accompanied by April Wine's Classic Song "Caught in the Crossfire"

Caught in the crossfire
Caught in a world insane, oh
War of the empire
No one will be the same, oh
Caught in the crossfire
Caught in a new age war, we were

5 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, December 15, 2008, Blogger Dennis Ugolini said...

I've been itching for my first game of TI:3, and am tentatively available on any of those days. Given sufficient warning, I could even host.

 
At 12:26 AM, December 16, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd definitely be interested.

Unfortunately, I'm working December 27th and January 2nd. But if the game is on a different day, I'd be good.

January 3rd might work, but it's NFL Wildcard weekend, so we'd be missing some football. Just throwing that out there as we start to plan and brainstorm this thing.

 
At 6:57 PM, December 16, 2008, Blogger scott said...

I am possible for December 27 or January 3.

 
At 7:12 PM, December 17, 2008, Blogger Carlos said...

As it turns out I will be working on the 2nd. Dennis, if you could host that would be great. I have hosted in the past and enjoy doing so but it is sometimes difficult to convince my wife and kids to visit the in-laws.

 
At 8:03 PM, December 17, 2008, Blogger Rob said...

Speaking of space... I tried to resist, but after watching this I may have to pick it up. Having gotten used to and enjoyed the whole negotiating/backstabbing in BSG, I think I've found a new genre of games I enjoy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home