Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ultimate Gaming Table

The top of the line Sultan table goes for $12,700, seats nine players, and has five separate built in dice towers. Oh, and it has panels to convert it back to a dining table without disturbing your game in progress. Its been a while since I had a good lottery fantasy...

In unrelated news, my X-Box (or is it XBox?) has its inards splattered about the floor of some repair warehouse in Mesquite, Texas. In the mean time Fall from Heaven 2 continues to entertain. In my latest game I've tried out the Clan of Embers (aka the barbarian orc tribes). Time away from X-Box has also finally motivated me to learn and play Tigris and Euphrates (via GameTable On-Line). Good stuff.

With the arrival of the Zooloretto Gorilla expansion pack at Thought Hammer, the mother of all game shipments is about to arrive at my house. If anyone wants a complete set of Descent (minus the latest ice expansion) for cheap, just let me know. I need the space...

Well have to run... I just remembered I need to set Tivo to record the Hawaii Bowl...

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, December 14, 2008, Blogger Bierwagen said...

Wow.. the perfect Christmas gift for the person who has "everything".

Amazing. Nice find.

 
At 4:40 PM, December 14, 2008, Blogger Carlos said...

Ben perhaps we can go 50 - 50. Tis may be the ultimate TI3 table. Speaking of which, when was the last time we had a game of TI3? Perhaps we can shoot for one after Christmas?

 
At 6:10 PM, December 14, 2008, Blogger Ben said...

Actually, I was just dropping hints in case anyone wanted to play Secret Santa.

Yes.... TI3 after Christmas... perhaps a long while... right now we're performing 45 minute long baby maintenance cycles every two hours.

 
At 10:27 PM, December 14, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

I love the Balseraphs (Insane Clown Race). They are so amazingly good. Whenever I play a different race I feel gimped.

But they all have some great things about them.

I think .20 is out in 2 days.

 
At 5:25 PM, December 15, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Toys R Us has a sale on the Rock Band 2 Bundle this week.

It is 109.99 for the bundle (wireless drums, (best) guitar, microphone and game. You also get a $25 gift card with the purchase (you could turn this around immediately and put it into some points cards or a 360).

 
At 9:37 PM, December 15, 2008, Blogger Ben said...

You mean 0.40... yep, its releasing on 16 December... a huge number of changes, apparently.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home