Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gaming Sat at Chris'



...or Jeff's, or wherever. I'll be in town this Sat, and I'm in the mood for some gaming (and maybe...MAYBE, a bit of RB2 on the side). Jeff, I can bring Monastery, among other things. I'm sure Agricola will see some play. Of course that is, assuming someone is actually hosting.

Oh, in case you were wondering, that pic is just a half a mile away from where I live. I only had some minor roof, fence, and tree damage. I'm not complaining.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, September 17, 2008, Blogger Ben said...

Yowza! I think you should take this as a sign its time to move back to San Antonio.

 
At 9:29 PM, September 17, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately the family is in town Saturday, so Saturday is out for me. I'm happy to host Sunday, but that doesn't help Rob much.

 
At 10:37 PM, September 17, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Any gaming this weekend would be a lot of fun. Just throwing it out there.

 
At 8:17 AM, September 18, 2008, Blogger Rob said...

bummer...

 
At 12:12 PM, September 18, 2008, Blogger Dennis Ugolini said...

It may be possible for me to host. Stay tuned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home