Friday, June 06, 2008

Weekend planning


Alright, which one of you wiseguys forgot to put up a Saturday planning post?

Oh, that might have been me.


A little later than usual, but I'll host this weekend. The good news is that the roads ought to be clear since everyone in San Antonio will be at DL for the unveiling of D&D 4.0. (Really, why does D&D have a number-point-number designation? It's not a computer program. Just saying...) I'll open at the usual 9am until whenever. No specific games planned as far as I know. I personally am in a cubes mood again, so I wouldn't turn down Shogun, Caylus Magna Carta, Traders of Genoa, or The Big, but I don't actually own any of them either. I do own baseball, Power Grid, Notre Dame, and Pillars + expansion (baseball doesn't have cubes, but I'd play it).
I'd also play Combat Commander, but one of my counter sheets is miscut and I'm still waiting for the replacement in the mail, so someone else would have to bring it. We may also have enough to run Descent. Post if you can make it.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, June 06, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

I can come. But I cannot stay all day long. I will have to leave about 2 or 3 ish, assuming people are still there. I however do have games with wooden cubes, and will bring a few of them.

 
At 4:08 PM, June 06, 2008, Blogger Brian said...

Some subset of the fam may attend. Don't know yet.

 
At 5:34 PM, June 06, 2008, Blogger Chad said...

I'll try to swing by.

I WOULD be doing the D&D thing, but I knew someone who had a PDF of it a few weeks in advance, so I already have my hands on a copy of the player's guide. For anyone that's curious, its a BIG change from previous editions. Definately inspired by MMOs and the like.

 
At 5:38 PM, June 06, 2008, Blogger Ted said...

I'm planting bushes both tonight and tomorrow morning, but planting bushes in the afternoon is not a fun plan.

Therefore, I am available for afternoon games.

I would love to play CC:E or BL (epic or regular) or A House Divided or other games. I also recently got Princes of Florence, continuing my classics theme.

I'll call around 11:30 to do a status check.

 
At 7:02 PM, June 06, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Not sure. I would love to be there but the transportation issue is an...issue.

That flows off the tongue right?

 
At 7:38 PM, June 06, 2008, Blogger scott said...

I can come. I will try to bring Dune, Win Place and Show, Kremlin, and Acquire. I am up for pretty much anything that has been mentioned but would prefer Shogun, Traders, The Big, Pillars, or Combat Commander because I haven't played them or can't remember having played them. I will bring my baseball team but unless Dennis makes an appearance I would prefer to wait until I can play him and then complete my trade with him before I play anybody else; but I probably would not turn down a series.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home