Saturday and Monday
When I arrived (after many problems due to San Antonio's stupid road closings ...) Travis and Tiffany were breaking out the T. I joined in and promptly justified my feelings with a last place finish. (I don't actually hate Tikal, but I don't really care for games where you make a move, then can leave the table for 5 minutes).
Scott and Chris showed up, and played the beisbol. Travis left, so Tiffany and I broke out Blue Moon, then Dry Gulch Junction. At this point the series was over, so Scott and I played a few games of Race, and then called it a day. Then I found out my car's AC had broken. Lovely.
So, may as well make this the Monday planning post, and add a few notes:
- Next Saturday is the World D&D day for 4th edition (or some such). Which means Dragon's Lair will be stuffed like a bag of holding, sans ambiance. You have been warned.
- The Fun in the Sun Math trade looks pretty good, if you ask me.
- Games I need to get to the table: Starcraft, Hannibal (Rome v Carthage), Combat Commander (Med or new Scenarios).
- I'm still playing Bridge online (as TaoGaming) on BridgeBase.
- I'll be at DLair on monday at 5:30 ish.