Back from BGG.Con
....and boy, am I tired. I'm too fried to muster a proper report, but I thought I'd at least post a placeholder. A few highlights for me:
- Playing a game of Arkham Horror with Chris, me, and the designer, Kevin Wilson
- Playing a 4-player game of Successors against some good, nice, experienced folks and managing to pull off an auto-victory. I carried Alexander's body from Babylon all the way to Macedonia, fending off assaults on my army from the other generals, then planted it in a ceremonial burial, crowning Alexander IV as my puppet. Great game.
- Rails of Europe: Fantastic reworking of Railroad Tycoon. Keeps all the good and gets rid of the bad!
- In-depth description of Descent: The Road to Legend and the new Cosmic Encounter by, again, Kevin Wilson of FFG.
- Thanks to Sean, my first game of Werewolf
- StarCraft: The Board Game... potentially my second favorite FFG big box game
- About four games of Neuroshima Hex
Labels: bgg con