Thursday, November 08, 2007

Friday November 9 gaming planning

So is there definitely gaming going on Friday? Is it starting 5pm, sooner, later? Will there be two sessions; one at DL or mystery location 1 early and another later?

If I have kept up I think there was some expressions of interest including one who indicated house bound interest combined with evening interest and another who indicated after work interest?

Personally I am a probable who should upgrade to a definite later today and will be available starting right after work; but assuming folks really don't want to come up to Boerne to game and given other logistical issues with same I have to defer on location.

Please post your plans and my apologies for lack of cut picture/graphic with this post.

4 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, November 08, 2007, Blogger Brian said...

Jacqui and I could certainly host something if there was interest. We'd probably start around 6:00-ish.

 
At 10:20 AM, November 08, 2007, Blogger Jeff said...

We're interested, but can only stick around until 7:30 - 8:00.

 
At 11:26 AM, November 08, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Playing games is good. friday night games is good. this has potential. i will just have to procure some dinner before coming over.

 
At 8:58 PM, November 08, 2007, Blogger Ben said...

Unfortunately, I'm in doubtful status.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home