Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Doomin' Along!


Alrighty Doomers, I finished polishing up and transferring over the AE rules for a Doom: The Board Game RPG. Alls I need now is a group of about 3 or 4 loyal marines to help root out the mysterious anomalies of the Mars base installation... So who is in and what time do you vote for? The game should run the night alone, hence the separation from regular game nights. I can do Wednesday most weeks to fill in the recently vacated spot (Circle of Life) or host on the weekend like Saturday. Speak now or forever hold your peace...

8 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Dear AL said...

I'm not a Doomer, but good luck with getting this game off the ground!

 
At 4:24 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Ben said...

Now if we can just figure out a way to channel all of your talent, creativity, and energy into wargaming...

 
At 6:48 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Jeff said...

**EDIT**

Now if we can just figure out a way to channel all of your talent, creativity, and energy into euros...

 
At 11:44 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Simon said...

So, umm...anybody?

 
At 12:14 AM, May 17, 2006, Blogger Michael said...

I was planning on replying at some point. Tomorrow is out for me since if I am allowed out of the house at all, I've promised to help out with Jeff's move. Voting on a day for me is a bit tougher, I was hoping if we have you me Jon and someone else we can keep everything flexible and be willing to switch days aroudn to suit changing schedules.

 
At 12:35 AM, May 17, 2006, Blogger Chad said...

I don't really have a preference. Tomorrow/today won't quite work for me, but other than that my free time is pretty flexible. Let me know the time and the place and I can more than likely make it.

 
At 11:52 AM, May 17, 2006, Blogger Rob said...

In a raspy Gollum voice...

Time.... issss..... my Prescioussss...

I could join after June.

 
At 10:17 PM, May 17, 2006, Blogger Jonathan W. said...

I can do it this week except for the weekend, and next week anytime except for Tuesday night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home