Sunday, November 20, 2005

Turkey Week Gaming Plan


Here's what I'm looking at this week:

Tuesday: Brian: With multiple other gaming sessions this week, I'm probably going to have to postpone WotR until another night. If I play both Friday and Saturday, I think I'll need the rest of the week to produce good will tokens at home.

Wednesday: Again, I'm going to select the producer role this night, generating more good will tokens.

Friday: I have the space to host multiple tables if people wish to game at my pad. I just have one extra card table in addition to my expandable coffee table, but this should work okay for most games. My only limitation is that I'd need to have things wrapped up by 5 PM. I can start as early as people want, however.

Saturday: I'm still up for it, but if possible I'd like to start early enough that we don't extend into the witching hours... Hopefully we can get at least four players for TI:3. We'll also need at least a 4' x 4' table.

9 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, November 21, 2005, Blogger Jeff said...

Since Ben can only host until 5 PM on Friday, I'll bring up the possibility of Amy and I hosting. We can host until 11 PM or so. What sort of start time were you thinking of, Ben?

 
At 6:54 PM, November 21, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

I have the day off of work and nothing planned, so I could start as early as someone is willing to sit at a table and play with me. No conflicts on my schedule. Sounds like you're hosting, so you tell us when the doors open.

 
At 7:17 PM, November 21, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

I adjusted Kendahl's status to "maybe" at the planning table posted on the bottom of the blog.

 
At 7:54 PM, November 21, 2005, Blogger Jeff said...

So, Ben, Rob, and possibly Kendahl are available for a gaming marathon at Casa de Wiles on Thanksgiving Friday. Anybody else? Any of you guys bringing your wives? What time do you want to start? Any time as early as 10 AM is good with us, just let us know and we'll be ready to go. I'll email directions privately tomorrow or Wednesday.

 
At 9:31 PM, November 21, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

1000 hours. Roger that. I'll bring an armload of games.

 
At 9:32 PM, November 21, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

Okay, so Friday's firming up... Saturday at Brian's? Time?

 
At 10:53 PM, November 21, 2005, Blogger Rob said...

1000 sounds good to me....no wife...she'll be working.

 
At 12:13 AM, November 23, 2005, Blogger Brian said...

Saturday at my place is fine. If everyone wants, we can start at 10:00 am as well. But if ya'll are going to marathon on Friday, 1pm is fine too. We're flexible. [I'll send directions via email].

 
At 6:21 AM, November 23, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

1000 sounds good to me on Saturday. Please e-mail directions.

Please see my off-blog e-mail about two other people from BGG who may be interested.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home