Thursday, November 17, 2005

Oh so tempting indeed...

The One Ring...the one chance to play... my Precious indeed.....TIME that is.


So yes, War of the Ring rulz. It is a cool game, and as I mentioned before, I had been trying for over 4 weeks to play it. Time is such a precious thing. So I finally did... but the price I paid. My fellow comrades sent the Nazgul to haunt me and curse me with an afternoon of couch-potatoing.


Instead of bidding for priceless art, and moving monsters around, or slaying unicorns ruthlessly, I simply chilled.


Kidding. It wasn't that bad. I catched up with LOST, and tried watching Invasion for the first time. It sucks. No better time than quality time with your frien.... wife.

8 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger Tatiana said...

A Bearish Call on China TechFaith Wireless
Congratulations to all those who profited from the lively discussion of China TechFaith Wireless on The China Stock Blog over the last couple of months.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!

 
At 6:05 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger Rob said...

Oooohh... offically our first spam post.

 
At 8:16 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

Weird, I just received an e-mail from the same person....

 
At 8:20 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

Ah, that Nazgul a.k.a. the non-gaming wives... :)

 
At 10:08 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger Rob said...

lol

 
At 9:37 AM, November 18, 2005, Blogger Kendahl said...

Invasion...I tried to like it but just couldn't I have three episodes on DVR and I am tempted by the delete button every time I pass by them. It's really a sucky show with a great premise.

 
At 10:11 AM, November 18, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

My Tivo and I are still catching up on old episodes of the new Battlestar Galactica...

 
At 1:17 AM, November 19, 2005, Blogger Rob said...

I agree kendahl...great premise, poor delivery

 

Post a Comment

<< Home