Thursday, November 17, 2005

Oh so tempting indeed...

The One Ring...the one chance to play... my Precious indeed.....TIME that is.


So yes, War of the Ring rulz. It is a cool game, and as I mentioned before, I had been trying for over 4 weeks to play it. Time is such a precious thing. So I finally did... but the price I paid. My fellow comrades sent the Nazgul to haunt me and curse me with an afternoon of couch-potatoing.


Instead of bidding for priceless art, and moving monsters around, or slaying unicorns ruthlessly, I simply chilled.


Kidding. It wasn't that bad. I catched up with LOST, and tried watching Invasion for the first time. It sucks. No better time than quality time with your frien.... wife.

6 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger Rob said...

Oooohh... offically our first spam post.

 
At 8:16 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

Weird, I just received an e-mail from the same person....

 
At 8:20 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

Ah, that Nazgul a.k.a. the non-gaming wives... :)

 
At 10:08 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger Rob said...

lol

 
At 10:11 AM, November 18, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

My Tivo and I are still catching up on old episodes of the new Battlestar Galactica...

 
At 1:17 AM, November 19, 2005, Blogger Rob said...

I agree kendahl...great premise, poor delivery

 

Post a Comment

<< Home