Monday, June 29, 2009

Full of Win


I have no intention of consistently turning the blog into a vehicle for advertising commercial products. BUT...

Pepsi is teaming up with Rock Band to have a series of contests at pepsi.yahoo.com/rockband. Some are sweepstakes, some are instant win chances. You enter by getting codes from Pepsi products and putting them into the proper place in the website. Then it gives you a choice of which chance you want to take.

Well, I've already got a Rock Band set, and I wasn't particularly struck by the sweepstakes prizes and my chances at them, so I clicked on Instant Win try for a Rock Band downloadable track.

Result: Winner winner, chicken dinner.

I have no idea what track I've won. I don't know if I get to choose any track, or from a limited set of tracks (although from the description, it appears I have SOME choice in the matter). Anyway, I know some in our crowd like to download Rock Band tracks, and this is about as easy of a way to win some if you don't mind drinking Pepsi for a while.

1 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, June 29, 2009, Blogger Ben said...

I'm more of a Coke man, but if I win any codes, I'll donate to the band.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home