Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Eye of Sauron ...

Is looking at you ... yes, you ... and reminding you that you only have a few days left to vote on the SABG Top50 for this year. (I'll probably post the results Friday and once I've started the geeklist...) Lots of new games have jumped onto the list, but will the perennials bloom again? Your vote could decide.

The eye's reminding me that I have songs to unlock. And buy. Me precious songs... And why does the eye speak in the voice of Bruce Buffer?

Oh, and we're having gaming Monday night. You know. If you are into that sort of thing. Sure, we're probably having massive 4th of July weekend gaming if we can ever get our act together, but what are the odds of that? Best to stock up with monday night...

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, June 27, 2009, Blogger scott said...

I am a doubtful for Monday since it my first day of work at a new job with a new company at a new location. If I can make it I will try to update but I would certainly arrive later coming from my new job.

 
At 6:10 PM, June 27, 2009, Blogger Ben said...

I am prepared to march in the street and burn my copy of Lord of the Rings Trivia if I smell any ballot box tampering. Well..., I am actually looking for any excuse to make closet space.

Vote for Perikles!

 
At 8:59 PM, June 27, 2009, Blogger Michael said...

I don't think Shadowfax would approve. You should doublecheck with him first.

 
At 10:41 PM, June 27, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Replace "Lord of the Rings Trivia" with "Perikles" and replace "if I smell any ballot box tampering" with "immediately and without fail" and you've got the problem of the closet space solved. And the world will be a better place for it.

I'm a maaaaayybe. I'll be at the end of a 36-hr shift, but sometimes I just don't care how tired I am. If I'm not there early, I'm home asleep. In that case, play all the Perikles you like.

 
At 9:54 PM, June 28, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

I may or may not be there. Not certain yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home