Saturday, June 20, 2009

Good news everybody!

I managed to beat another six songs on Rock Band on expert. This is what you do when everyone is out of town. That, and plan for Monday. I'll be a touch later than normal, but still there before six. And we have an out of town guest, I think...

Sadly, that means that I'm probably as far as I'm going to get on Expert Guitar. Train Kept a Rollin almost killed me on Hard...

And remember, I'm going to publish the SABG Top 50 around the 4th of July, so get your votes in.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, June 20, 2009, Blogger scott said...

i am in for monday

 
At 9:27 PM, June 20, 2009, Blogger Brian said...

And I finally beat Desktop Tower Defense Pro's Sprint SA4-NS (Spawn creeps, four entrances, center exit, no selling).

 
At 9:28 PM, June 20, 2009, Blogger Brian said...

DTD is here, by the way.

 
At 9:33 AM, June 21, 2009, Blogger Dennis Ugolini said...

I keep forgetting to make a Top 20. I'll do it the moment I get back, don't let me forget.

 
At 10:24 AM, June 21, 2009, Blogger pat said...

see ya monday

 
At 12:01 PM, June 21, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

Im in for Monday. Assuming work cooperates.

 
At 2:28 PM, June 21, 2009, Blogger Ben said...

It is not too late to vote for Perikles. Or, perhaps Settlers Cities and Knights.

So, Lock and Load: Heroes of the Blitzkrieg showed up, with perhaps not the most appropriate title. Still, great components.

Okay, typing on my new iPod touch is annoying, so signing off.

 
At 8:36 PM, June 21, 2009, Blogger seanp said...

I'm in tomorrow, probably there around 6pm. I'm very excited to get back to gaming - it's been too long!

 
At 9:05 PM, June 21, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm out for Monday.
Looking my list over again before I send it.

 
At 12:29 PM, June 22, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

I am actually not bale to come any longer. Ya'll have fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home