Monday, June 23, 2008

Fantastic Friday Fun

Come one, come all to the fantastic Tiffy is moving event! (yup, shameless plug. but it can't hurt to try)


I don’t know if any of you all are bored, with lots of free time sometime in the vicinity of Friday afternoon. I need some help in the moving process, just the large stuff (most the boxes should be knocked out on Thursday). So, should any of you wish to come to the fantastic moving extravaganza you will get fame and glory points. And pizza. And soda. And there might be a tasty cold beer or two. And my eternal thanks.

So yeah. Just thought I would throw it out there. Something to help you pass the long hours of the day. It isn’t quite a gaming event. But once I have moved I might be able to host something.

Comment or geekmail me or email me or something should you wish to join the fun.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, June 23, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

I would volunteer but I am going to visit my parents.

 
At 4:19 PM, June 23, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Visiting the parents is good. Moving is not good. But I hope you have fun. :)

 
At 2:27 AM, June 24, 2008, Blogger Jonathan W. said...

I have nothing going on friday, let me know where you live and I will be there.

 
At 7:37 AM, June 24, 2008, Blogger Ben said...

I too would be there, but the cursed job will have me chained to my galley oar all day.

 
At 10:01 AM, June 24, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Yay for a volunteer. Jon -- I don't have your BGG name. Uhm, I can geekmail you the information? (I am Toggy on BGG) -- I am not totally comfortable putting it on here. It isnt too far from where you are located -- and moderately close to where Sean lives, if that gives an idea of vicinity. So yeah.

And Ben -- Boo for working -- I am escaping the chains of my work thursday and friday afternoon to get this moving taken care of.

 
At 8:04 PM, June 24, 2008, Blogger Ted said...

I always make an effort to help folks move, especially struggling grad students. I remember being on that side of the line myself.

Unfortunately, I cannot leave work early this Friday, and I don't even know if I'll be able to leave on time.

Good luck, and keep me in mind for the future.

 
At 10:24 PM, June 24, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the offer Ted. I appreciate it. And the thoughts in general for those who would help if they could. Moving midday on a weekday is a bit odd, but its when people with trucks and large vehicles that I know could help me move. So I plan around when the majority can. ANd then beg for a few extra pairs of hands. :)

 
At 8:12 AM, June 25, 2008, Blogger Jeff said...

I expect I won't be available - which is a shame because not only do I want to help, I have negative moving karma and that needs to be rectified.

 
At 8:43 AM, June 25, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

negative moving karma? That doesn't sound good, Jeff. Not at all. I think we might have enough have. Though I still wonder if 2 males and 2-3 females will be sufficient for lifting some of the stuff. its awkward, but we shall see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home