Thursday, June 12, 2008

Leftorium Roster

For SABBL eyes only -- everybody else scroll down and read Ben's session report.

Scott mentioned that I never posted my roster, so I'm putting it below:

Starting Lineup:
Jason Varitek (c)
Todd Helton (1b)
Chase Utley (2b)
Jose Reyes (ss)
Aramis Ramirez (3b)
Eric Byrnes (lf)
Randy Winn (cf)
Nick Markakis (rf)
Travis Hafner (dh)

Bench:
Jeremy Hermida (rf)
Aubrey Huff (1b/3b)
Kelly Johnson (2b)
Kenny Lofton (lf/cf)
Miguel Olivo (c)
Miguel Tejada (ss)

Starting Pitchers:
John Lackey
C.C. Sabathia
Kelvim Escobar
Oliver Perez
Orlando Hernandez

Relief Pitchers:
Manny Delcarmen
Lee Gardner
Brad Hennessey
Ryan Madson
Darren Oliver

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, June 15, 2008, Blogger Brian said...

Some factoids after 21 games:

Moises Alou sat out 5 games in a row. But he's .389/.411/.648.

Matt Holliday? .190/.266/.429 He's also "Most likely to be walking back to the dugout" whiffing 24 times in 94 PAs. Way to go Mr. #1 pick.

Tim Lincecum has started 4 games, with 4 losses, an ERA of 9.4, and a WHIP of 2.05. All this while managing a K/9 rate of 9.4. Only one starting pitcher has two wins (Matt Cain, 3-1). Two of my pitchers are 1-0, Westbrook, who I traded for McGowan.

My team is finally starting to get the good gloves I drafted. My last series against Chris had no errors, and I almost pulled that off against Sean. I have 11 errors in 21 games.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home