Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Top 50 -- Summer '08 Edition!


Last Labor Day, we SABGers voted on our favorite games. I figured I'd make this an annual thing, but why by stuck to the strict confines of annual-ness? Particularly when we've got so many new members (and I've got free time)...

For those who have forgotten (or never knew!) here's how it works: You send me an email (or geekmail) your 20 favorite games (in order). I'll give your favorite game 40 points, and your 20th favorite game 21 points. That way, any game on two lists will outrank someone's #1 game that nobody else likes.

You can see the geeklist I made for last year's results, or view it right here!

Voting will be open until the results stop trickling in, but hopefully two weeks will be enough time. I'll try to get results compiled by the 4th of July weekend.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, June 17, 2008, Blogger Jeff said...

But we don't have our copies of Agricola yet!!!

 
At 12:08 PM, June 17, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Seriously. Though we could pull what everyone on BGG seems to be doing and rate it a 10 just because. ::Shrugs::

 
At 3:47 PM, June 17, 2008, Blogger Brian said...

Was this a deliberate ploy on my part (as a notorious Agricola playa-hayta), or just random luck? Who knows...

 
At 11:58 PM, June 17, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet, I've been looking forward to doing this. I abstained last year because I couldn't name 20 games I liked. I shouldn't have that problem this year.

We need to make sure Rob (old Rob) submits a list as well.

 
At 9:05 PM, June 19, 2008, Blogger Ben said...

Sent!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home