Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Weekend Cometh...


Time for a change of scenery.

I'm getting a bit stir crazy and want to get out of my house for a while. Therefore, Ben and I are planning to meet at Dragon's Lair on Saturday at 10am to play some games. We're (tenatively) starting out with Doom, but that may change depending on who else shows up and what the general consensus is.

Ideally, several people will show up with their various Bags o' Games (tm) and we will have many fun things to choose from (hint hint to those with said bags). Can anyone else swing by for a bit?

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, January 17, 2008, Blogger Michael said...

I'm not sure yet. My parents are coming to visit this weekend and I'll have to see what their plans are but I guess theres an outside shot I could show up for a bit.

 
At 8:44 PM, January 17, 2008, Blogger Carlos said...

Chris, I would like to be able to show up for a couple of games, but I have not been able to shake off the holiday fever. Seems like lots of domestic family duties are all over me right now with no end in sight. Hope ya'll have a good turn out.

 
At 9:24 PM, January 17, 2008, Blogger scott said...

I am firmly in the maybe column and probably will not resolve one way or the other until either tomorrow night or saturday morning.

 
At 10:01 PM, January 17, 2008, Blogger Schifani said...

I work from 8-12:30, then it's over to Eisenhower to watch my son play basketball from 2:30-3:30. If not arrested for disturbing the peace, I plan on calling Chris' cell rand seeing what the gaming momentum is like.

 
At 10:50 PM, January 17, 2008, Blogger Jonathan W. said...

I am up for Doom, I could be the evil overlord if Ben wants to relax and kill some monsters.

 
At 11:16 PM, January 17, 2008, Blogger Ben said...

Maybe Doom will improve my Halo 3 skills... I'm happy to be a lowly grunt rather than the DM. I'll bring a smattering of gaming goodness.

Don't flake out on us, Chainsaw!

 
At 1:31 PM, January 18, 2008, Blogger Simon said...

Hey looks like I'm not going out of town, so I'll be there. Oh Doom- how I've missed thee.

Do you guys play with any of my, or any other, house rules?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home