Thursday, January 10, 2008

Celebritocracy


Our local "Free paper that makes advertising masseuses" catapults SABG's very own Dennis into a nanoCelebrity. It's a discussion of psuedoscience and conspiracy theories. I noticed this today and recall that Dennis asked us to pick up last weeks issue because he was in it. Was the story delayed or was he just throwing us off the track?

I guess it's time to pull Illuminati off the shelves. Did you show that to your lecture Dennis? Why not?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, January 10, 2008, Blogger Dennis Ugolini said...

It's amazing how much like a Valley Girl I sound when I'm quoted verbatim.

 
At 3:25 PM, January 10, 2008, Blogger Simon said...

I'm glad someone is talking sense, Dennis. Good job!

I personally loved that South park episode where Cartman says "One-third of Americans believe 9-11 was a conspiracy, Kyle!" to which Kyle retorts "That's only because one-third of Americans are retarded."

Anyway, I fixed the random quote thingy on the blog. Apparently I'm a really bad code monkey since there was pretty much zero need to host a script. It's all intergrated now. Let me know if you guys have any more quotes to add or things to fix.

"Don't you get it?! The 9-11 conspiracy is the conspiracy!"

 
At 3:53 PM, January 10, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

It was 1/4th but who's counting.

"It was only the most elaborate an intricately executed plan ever, ever."

"Really????"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home