Sunday, January 13, 2008

Dilemma

So I have this lovely nice new shiny board game that i got for Christmas that is sitting up on my shelf just wishing to be played.






The problem is I have no one to play Mr. Jack with. Some Monday might work, now that my rotation student is settled in, though Doomsday, rather my PhD candidacy exam is supposed to be at the end of February so Monday's might be outta the question. Saturdays could be good if there were a little more Eurogaming and a little less rock band guitar heroing. I would offer to host a Saturday session to accomplish this, but I have one table. One small round table, and four chairs, and that might be less an an appealing gaming environment. And a cat that some people might be allergic to.

But Mr. Jack is a two player game, and well, I wanna play. So, anyone interested? I almost have all the rules down. Not well enough to wanna play tomorrow, but perhaps MLK Jr day, which is in fact a holiday for us UTHSCSA lackeys.

2 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, January 13, 2008, Blogger Ben said...

I too own Mr. Jack plus the Mr. Jack Expansion and the Spielbox Carriage expansion tile, all of which are unplayed. So, I too am interested in playing this.

I think Chris might have a copy too... If you are able to attend one of our sessions, I'd be happy to play it with you.

 
At 10:20 AM, January 14, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to play. Not the problem as mentioned is attending one of the sessions. But if there is something this weekend i might actually be able to swing it. Monday nights are really hit or miss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home