Friday, October 26, 2007

Essen Pics Uploaded

I pretty much felt like this kid the whole time I was at the Essen 2007 convention. Attending is an experience I would recommend everyone try at least once. My pictures are here: Link.

They sure know how to make good apple strudel and bratwurst there. The pizza was surprisingly good too. I must be hungry...

My favorite game of the show.... Race for the Galaxy by a nose with Brass losing out just a tad because of the somewhat esoteric theme.

So, who is going next year?

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, October 26, 2007, Blogger Michael said...

"Monopoly, Deutchland edition."

I finally found out what the Report inappropriate comment link is for.

 
At 9:43 PM, October 26, 2007, Blogger Michael said...

And by comment I mean content. Brilliant.

 
At 9:45 PM, October 26, 2007, Blogger Ben said...

I tried to capture a bit of the weird along with the wonderful. The life-sized Operation I found just a bit creepy.

 
At 10:53 PM, October 26, 2007, Blogger Carlos said...

Really cool, Ben. Thanks for the pics.

 
At 8:31 AM, October 27, 2007, Blogger Brian said...

Life Size Operation. Now that reminds me of the Robot chicken clip I posted 2 weeks ago.

"Damn you, Milton Bradley!"

 
At 9:27 AM, October 28, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome, Ben! Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home