Monday, October 22, 2007

Pre-BGG.CON Trade List

I am clearing my closet by getting rid of a ton of games, through the BGG.CON math trade or any other means necessary. As usual, I want to give y'all first shot. No reasonable offer (cash or trade, cash preferable) will be turned away on the following:

ASL Starter Kit #1
Babylon 5 Wars (AOG -- no minis)
Battle Cry
Battleground: Fantasy Warfare** (Men, Orc, Undead starter decks)
Bayon
Falling
Fantasy Business
Filthy Rich
Gettysburg (AH 1977)
Harpoon (1991)
Lord of the Rings: The Search
Lowenherz
Marvel Heroes
Memoir '44
Razzle
Shadowlord
Sid Meier's Civilization
Stadens Nyckel (English translations pasted onto cards)
Starfarers of Catan

** I think I lost these in a sports bet with Simon, but he never showed up to Dragon's Lair again to claim them. Simon, if you're still out there, they're still yours.

2 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, October 22, 2007, Blogger Brian said...

Ooh Stadens Nykel, that takes me back. Was that any better than Svea Rike? (Judging from the ratings, I'm saying no).

 
At 10:51 AM, October 22, 2007, Blogger Brian said...

Anyway, that's a good idea. Here's what I've put on the BGG MT list. (I'm willing to trade or sell).

Zopp
Europe Engulfed
Battlestations + Expansion
Soccer Tactics World
Why did the Chicken?
Doolittle & Waite
Die Macher (Hans im Gluck version)

Plenty of other tradeables on my
BGG trade page.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home