Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Coping with Depression: Friday Gaming

October is going to be the beginning a of three month board gaming push for me, starting with this weekend. I've spent the past month without a day off work, so its now officially payback time.

Its possible I may be using board games to overcompensate for my depression at Notre Dame's officially worst season ever. I am sorry I didn't acquire the t-shirt the ND bookstore was pushing during Weiss' first season proclaiming, "Return to Glory!" I may be doing some cooking to get ready for the UCLA game this weekend. But, I digress...

Friday, Jon and I are planning to play Tannhauser, with a possible follow-on session of Flying Colors or something else fun. Last Night on Earth is high on my list to play. Steve is also planning to attend, and if we just have three, I'll let him play the leather clad Teutonic dominatrix. Still, if we had an even number or more, there would be even more fun. We're planning to start at 1000 hours at DL. I hope you can make it.

Oh, and I'm definitely up for something fun on Saturday too, other than watching ND win..... Not.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, October 03, 2007, Blogger scott said...

odds that friday night gaming will still be going by 5pm (soonest I could appear) or 7pm (when it is more likely I might be able to appear)?

 
At 9:51 PM, October 03, 2007, Blogger Ben said...

Highly likely.

 
At 10:00 PM, October 03, 2007, Blogger Ben said...

Actually, I'll probably now be leaving by 7PM... I need to finish my WotR tournament game that night.

 
At 6:55 PM, October 04, 2007, Blogger Brian said...

Is anything happening on Saturday?

 
At 9:11 PM, October 04, 2007, Blogger scott said...

I will probably abstain from Friday if I can't be sure things will be going strong at 5/7 but would likely be in for something saturday

 
At 10:49 PM, October 04, 2007, Blogger Ben said...

See new post for Saturday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home