Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Emergency Gaming Session Thursday

I have no obligations tomorrow night. Does anyone want to meet at Dragon's Lair for gaming? (RSVP in the comments before 3pm Thursday, and I'll check before I head over). Ted has graciously provided his week #1 & #2 lineup, so if someone wants to run the Tigers (for my week 2 game) that would be nice. If not, the bag will provide randomness.

Jacqui and I will be hosting Friday night, if anyone is interested. Again, respond in the comments.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, June 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian,
I will be in the medical center and done with work about 5:15-5:30 and could use a bit of gaming. I'd be happy to run Ted's Tigers if you want to get another game in--I'm itching to play and I think it may be a bit before I get my next series in with Mark and the Mets, since he and Sean are playing Monday.

I'll look back here to see what your plans are before I leave work tomorrow.

 
At 10:18 PM, June 27, 2007, Blogger Brian said...

Well, then I'll plan on going to DLair, since I appear to have an opponent. (Actually, I was running Ted's team for him in the last game ... sad to say, but at least my decisions didn't cost him the game. Nope, it was all dice).

 
At 1:28 PM, June 28, 2007, Blogger Jeff said...

"Emergency Gaming" invokes interesting images:

Klaxons blare. Red lights flash. Several almost-in-shape guys dash...well, hustle past a bookshelf. Each man grabs a box emblazoned with a familar logo - RioGrandeGames, AbacusSpiele, Splotter. The Bronco starts on the second try and they are away, disappearing into the gathering dusk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home