Sunday, June 17, 2007

Monday Monday Monday

You'll pay for the whole seat... but you'll only use the edge!

Fortunately seats are free at DL. Anyway, apart from a few baseball games that will be played, I'm open for any other games. The bag, as per my recent directive, will have a few of my unplayed games, as well as some classics.

The image comes from the Drag Racing Board Game, which I have no intention of ever playing, owning, or being in the same room as. Sorry, Drag Racing Board Game. Them's the breaks.

(I'll also be at Dragon's Lair on Tuesday, see the first comment).

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, June 17, 2007, Blogger Brian said...

I will also be going to Dragon's Lair on Tuesday to play Shadowfist. If anyone wants to learn, feel free to stop by. (Shadowfist doesn't normally start until 6-7pm, but I'll probably get their early, if someone wants to play a few games first).

My 'fist review is here.

 
At 7:41 PM, June 17, 2007, Blogger Dennis Ugolini said...

So, the fact that I looked at the image and thought, "Huh, that games looks cool, who's bring that?" That's a bad thing?

 
At 9:16 PM, June 17, 2007, Blogger Jonathan W. said...

I dont think I can make it, and if I can it will be late.

 
At 9:23 PM, June 17, 2007, Blogger Mark said...

I will not be able to make it.

 
At 9:45 PM, June 17, 2007, Blogger Ted said...

My Baseball opponent is Jon, and he is not going to make it. Therefore I do not plan to attend.

 
At 10:35 PM, June 17, 2007, Blogger seanp said...

I'm fine with starting our league games next week... i think the ebay copies of the game will arrive on Tuesday, so that will allow some test runs before my first league game. I'll be at DL tomorrow, probably close to 5:30.

 
At 3:26 AM, June 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in Vegas, so no DL for me this week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home