Sunday, March 04, 2007

Chimaeracon 2007

Yet again I have to ask myself: How does this happen?

Last time it was when I discovered another gaming group here in town. This time I found out at the last minute about a gaming con here in town.

Chimaeracon 2007 will be next weekend at Crossroads Mall near the "intersection" of 410 and 10.

I told Meredith I'd like to go, and she informed that I'd be painting the baby's room. There's a double irony here. I don't think the room needs to be painted. She, being pregnant, can't paint. Once more I ask myself: How does this happen?

I hope to attend at least briefly. It's gotta be more fun than watching the paint dry.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, March 04, 2007, Blogger Rob said...

Well, I'm not super excited about the events....although free DDR sounds cool. They need more boardgaming stuff. That being said, I may consider going just for the heck of it.

 
At 10:44 PM, March 04, 2007, Blogger Ben said...

Most of the events seem geared at the young teenager demographic, with quite a few miniatures games thrown in. Alas, no FFG representatives demoing Tide of Iron....

 
At 5:37 PM, March 06, 2007, Blogger Chad said...

I'll be going on Saturday. A guy I work with helps run the convention, so I figure I'll make an appearance and check things out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home