Saturday, February 24, 2007

Three Cheers for Eggertspiele

Eggertspiele, the makers of the recently released Space Dealer board game just sent me a complete set of replacement timers, all the way from Germany. The original timers provided with the game were significantly inaccurate to the level of +/- 15 seconds on a 1-minute timer for a couple of them. Postage on the package was 6 Euro, which I would imagine is a substantial portion of the publisher's profit from the original game I purchased. My copy of the game has now been inherited by Simon, so I look forward to hearing his report on the accuracy and quality of these new sand timers. I'm very impressed with Eggertspiele's commitment to customer service!

4 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, February 24, 2007, Blogger Carlos said...

I have never heard of this game before, so I checked it oout on the web. Looks fun.

 
At 3:10 PM, February 25, 2007, Blogger Ben said...

We have a couple copies in SABG... I found the game a bit too hectic for my tastes, there are those that find it quite fun. Space Dealer is quite different from anything else I've played, and its over in 20 minutes, which makes it good filler material.

 
At 3:45 PM, February 25, 2007, Blogger Carlos said...

It might be fun for kids

 
At 6:48 PM, February 25, 2007, Blogger Rob said...

Correction, it's 30 minutes, and yes, it kicks ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home