Thursday, November 24, 2005

I'm returning from Puerto Rico on 12/26!


It's funny , but the title should be "I'm going to....on 12/15!" instead of what it is. The reason is that the geek side of me (and that's a big side) is more excited about the return flight because I'm bringing my brother with me. That means we'll have another warm body to play board games with at least until 1/14/06.


If anything, I'll finally be able to play all my block games (Hammer, Crusader, Rommel...), more Memoir 44 scenarios, Battle Line, Blue Moon.... sweet. Nothing like a gaming buddy staying at your house.

5 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, November 24, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

Wow, awesome! Hopefully we get to meet your brother.

My one experience with Puerto Rico was in 2002 when I had to organize part of the crash recovery operations when the US Air Force tried to fly a C-130 cargo plane through the side of a mountain south of San Juan. Apparently they thought the mountain was a thunder cloud... Luckily no one on the ground was hurt.

 
At 9:21 PM, November 24, 2005, Blogger Rob said...

sweet....

 
At 9:50 PM, November 24, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

Caguas, that's the place we were...

 
At 5:32 PM, November 25, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

Its not too early for your brother to read the Twilight Imperium 3 rulebook... :)

 
At 11:40 PM, November 25, 2005, Blogger Rob said...

Caguas is very close to where my parents live.

My brother will try it all...my block games, hopefully TI3, War of the Ring, etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home