Friday, November 05, 2010

Heroscape Dead; Wallet and Closet Relieved

So... after a long, lingering malaise, Heroscape finally snuffed it today, as announced by their caregiver, Wizards of the Coast. One final wave will ship in a few weeks, and then its all over.

While I will miss the excitement of collecting each new wave, I really do feel I have way more stuff than I will ever possibly use. With ~15 waves of approximately 20 figures each plus multiple copies of four master sets... Yeah, I'm kind of relieved its done. Still... look at that photo... what a cool game!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, November 06, 2010, Blogger Rob said...

Now i look at that, and go "oooooh.... Eeebaaaay!"

 
At 5:06 PM, November 09, 2010, Blogger seanp said...

Just about the time that I have kids that would love to play it too...

 
At 12:54 AM, November 10, 2010, Blogger Josh said...

You can always buy the custom figures that have been on eBay since the beginning. : )

Josh Edwards
Board Game Reviews by Josh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home