Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Blah Blah

  1. Remember to send in your votes for the SABG Top 50!
  2. My Netflix queue isn't in serious danger of depleting, but I'm open for suggestions.
  3. ADG has announced that they want Beta testers for a computerized Seven Ages. The sound you just heard was Michael sending an email.
  4. I don't mind having an asian blog spammer, but points off for lack of originality. Dude.
  5. I can't believe I sat out of Rodentia Bubonica to play Imperial. Although I did get a review out of it.
  6. I believe this video is real, intellectually. Emotionally, no. The research and ability of people to hold their breath really has taken off in the last 10-15 years.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, June 08, 2010, Blogger Rob said...

Well, I found Imperial quite enjoyable. Of course I bought it, AND I won, so I'm biased. The theme alone draws me to it, which is a little dark if you think about it. I hope your detailed review doesn't keep others from trying it.

Working on my top games.... I would be very surprised if more than a handful land in the first 10. The original SABG crowd has narrowed down their gaming repertoire significantly.

 
At 11:01 PM, June 08, 2010, Blogger Mike S said...

Currently loving Madmen on DVD, Rome, Entourage, anything from HBO recently has been wonderful. Dexter never fails to please, the Tudors, I just enjoy watching all the episodes in a week, it keeps the continuity fresh.

Warhammer Fantasy 8th edition releases July 10th, it would be an excelent time to jump on board for that wild ride. with evryone on an even playing field.

 
At 10:51 AM, June 09, 2010, Blogger seanp said...

A few notes on Flimsy Harmonica:

-To place the bonus "left of the city" Kontor, the city must already have at least one Kontor placed in it.

-Traders (cubes) AND merchants (disks) can be placed on the board from your storage when you are displaced. Nasty - can't wait to see what this does.

-You can't swap the "extra-to-the-left" Kontor with the swap Kontors bonus. It can't ever be moved.

 
At 7:08 PM, June 11, 2010, Blogger Ben said...

We need to coin a term for trashing the shiny new game your friend just purchased, studied, and introduced to the group, thereby dramatically decreasing the odds it will ever see the light of day again. Don't worry, Perikles. I still love you.

Anyone else pick up the IPhone Carc game? If so and you want to play PBEM, just shoot me a note.

 
At 11:15 AM, June 12, 2010, Blogger Rob said...

Gamegank?
Teabag your game?
Gamespay?

"Don't gamespay me bro!"

 
At 2:23 PM, June 12, 2010, Blogger Ben said...

Gamespay it is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home