Monday, May 24, 2010

The Father of our Analysis Paralysis

Proceeding slowly, gingerly forward in the BPA tournament of Washington's War, I'm learning how PBEM can totally suck you into an acute case of analysis paralysis. When you don't have an opponent across from you, staring you down, clearing their throat, and letting out periodic heavy sighs, you are free to indulge your hidden AP monster's darkest desires.

This evening I took over an hour pondering the first move of the game. Good Lord! I could have been doing something entirely more productive!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, May 25, 2010, Blogger Unknown said...

We should PBEM Axis and Allies anniversary sometime. TripleA supports it now.

I'm terrible at it.

 
At 10:00 PM, May 25, 2010, Blogger Mike S said...

I suffered immensly from AP last night during steam, just not knowing what things did. AAARGGHHHH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home