Sunday, June 06, 2010

SWTOR


Last night, I went to see Star Wars in Concert. What an amazing performance. My wife and I were simply blown away. This of course just made me itch for another SW game. So I decided to look further into Star Wars: The Old Republic, Bioware's MMO coming out next year. Wow... this game will definitively get me back into the world of MMO's. To my surprise, when I talked to my wife today about this game, she said "you know, I would like to try that game out too". I was floored. Sure I enjoy when she decides to dabble on the occasional euro with me, but this... a PC game... an MMO! In the words of Neil, the chosen one, "woa...".

The game is set a few hundred (thousand?) years before Episode I. Bioware has been releasing an online comic book to give some background to the story underlying this setting. Great stuff.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, June 06, 2010, Blogger Ben said...

First, I finally need to complete KOTOR, but you can expect me to be there with you playing at launch. Let's make sure we wind up on the same server.

 
At 6:35 PM, June 07, 2010, Blogger Carlos said...

We saw the show Saturday night. It was excellent!

 
At 1:03 PM, June 13, 2010, Blogger Travis and Katy said...

I thought it was great when my wife starting playing Red Dead Redemption; think again! I can no longer wait for her to fall asleep and then game all night -- the Russians were wrong, sharing sucks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home