Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's the Most List-a-ful Time of the Year


We have an early summer tradition here in San Antonio, the SABG Top 50. And, as the monkey says "It is time!" Just a reminder for how this works:
  1. Email me your (ordered) list of your Top 20 games.
  2. Your #1 Favorite game will get 40 points, your #20 game will get 21 points. (So, points = 41 - Position). I think this works out reasonably well, in that a game on two people's lists is worth more than a person's favorite. I've been saying for years that I should make the scale 30-11, so I think that this year I may run the results both ways.
  3. Sometime around the 4th of July I'll post the results
  4. Sometimes I group games together ... for example, all the Combat Commander games. Ticket to Ride games (etc) usually get grouped.
You are eligible to vote if you've been to a few SABG meetings/meetups, whatever. If you are reading this, odds are good that you are eligible. We have a lot of new members, so I'm hoping that we'll get 20+ voters!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:33 AM, May 30, 2010, Blogger Ben said...

I predict wild swings from last year.

 
At 7:35 PM, May 30, 2010, Blogger Mike S said...

Tons of New Members and lots of new
views and oppinions on games.

 
At 10:04 PM, May 30, 2010, Blogger Rob said...

And lots of changes in my taste. Will have to think about this a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home