Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Randomnesses and Monday Session Report

Hey Dennis -- I saw this shirt and thought if you. You might need it. They caught onto your Cylon detector deal. They sell it on zazzle.




Oh and in about a month of so you should support your local Toggy and buy this from her. Yes, I am shameless. And I am OK with that.






Oh -- Monday. I arrived There was racing. Brian and Pat were playing Race, and Sean was helping her our. Then we played Agricola. It is nice to see a new face, and a female one at that. I am glad that Pat liked Agricola, since I do enjoy playing it. Almost as much as I like Tikal. Ok, I might like Agricola better. But I don't play Tikal enough. But I digress.

It was a rather close game, relatively speaking. Brian, Sean and I were all relatively close, and Pat did better on her first game that I know that I did on mine. She would play more, and it would be awesome.

I then left, to go play lets be a responsible graduate student. I think Brian and Sean played something else. Race maybe. But I am uncertain.

6 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, April 29, 2009, Blogger Brian said...

Race was played, yes.

 
At 10:18 PM, April 29, 2009, Blogger Rob said...

Cool shirt.

 
At 6:15 PM, April 30, 2009, Blogger Ben said...

We need to hear more about this novel...

 
At 9:18 PM, April 30, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the novel, Tiff!

 
At 9:31 PM, April 30, 2009, Blogger scott said...

Indeed congrats on the novel and we do indeed need to hear more. (Although based on the title it appears that "Big Dragon" has another fantasy author in its clutches...if only you had listened to the Swine subject matter lobby just imagine how well received and timely it would have been.)

 
At 11:15 PM, May 02, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the congrats.

Ben -- you said you need to hear more. What is it that you would like to hear?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home