Friday, April 24, 2009

Manic Monday

Since it seems that there will be no weekend gaming this weekend, I thought I would go ahead and see who was up for Monday. I shall actually bring my bag this time, so we shall have fantastic games like Agricola and Tikal and Wasabi and maybe Amyitis, since I would like to play that again. And maybe Metropoyls. But at least Agricola and Tikal. Yup. :) And maybe my copy of Dominion. So many options, so little time to game.

(Eventually I will read the rules to Hermagor and we can play that as well)

Hope ya'll had a fantastic holiday -- at least those of us who had it off. :)

9 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, April 24, 2009, Blogger scott said...

My monday evening meeting was moved so I should be able to make it Monday night after all. Tiffany, I am up for trying or playing any of the games you listed.

 
At 9:09 PM, April 24, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

Bwahahahahahaha. You do not know what you have agreed to. Excellent.

 
At 9:12 AM, April 25, 2009, Blogger Brian said...

I will be there with Ausgubremst (slightly more advanced Ave Ceasar) and possibly bringing Jacqui's copy of the ultra-rare Botts and Balls.

I spent yesterday playing bridge poorly. But I spent thursday playing pretty damn well.

 
At 11:23 AM, April 25, 2009, Blogger scott said...

I have to admit that Brian's games sound very interesting as well.

 
At 5:20 PM, April 26, 2009, Blogger scott said...

Unfortnately it is looking like I can't make it after all. On the ?bright? side I will still get to play Pandemic-Swine Flu with everybody else. Living as close as we do to the Mexican epicenter I must say I find myself strongly rooting for the humans.

 
At 6:03 PM, April 26, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

I heard that the Swine Flu was in Shertz. Mom called this morning concerned about that. Feel better Scott.

 
At 9:36 AM, April 27, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No go for me today (seriously, since I keep showing up anyway on the days I say no--I'm not even driving that direction after work today), but I'll take a rain check on some of these games (slightly more advanced Ave Caesar sounds like fun).

 
At 3:00 PM, April 27, 2009, Blogger seanp said...

I'm in for tonight, and willing to play all games mentioned above.

 
At 6:46 PM, April 27, 2009, Blogger Travis and Katy said...

I'm on baby duty; may make it for a second round of games.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home