Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wednesday Gaming

Hello fellow gamers. With the busy work life, and keeping track of my 3 little ones its tough to get down to San Antonio to do some serious gaming. Anyways, I have recently purchased two games. Both games I feel are money well spent. I bought Starcraft (haven't purchased BW yet), and Age of Conan. Being the War of the Ring fan that I am I had to pick up a copy of Conan. So if anybody is interested in meeting up next Wednesday or Thursday to play either or both please feel free to post so we can set something up.

7 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, April 23, 2009, Blogger scott said...

The best I can do at this stage is a maybe; since I will likely miss out on Monday night due to work meeting I might be able to attend Wednesday or Thursday.

 
At 1:15 PM, April 24, 2009, Blogger Travis and Katy said...

What time are we talking? I am definitely interested.

 
At 1:41 PM, April 24, 2009, Blogger Heidi's Blog said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:46 PM, April 24, 2009, Blogger joefling34 said...

On Wednesday Im good around 7:00pm. On Thursday I can play in the morning, or late afternoon.

 
At 3:50 PM, April 24, 2009, Blogger Ben said...

Interested? Totally. Available? Not so much...

My Brute's goal now is to beat up LockinHorns once a day. Shadowtoggy and GoodJon are a little scary, and Brian's guy is just a monster.

 
At 7:36 PM, April 24, 2009, Blogger Travis and Katy said...

I can probably make Wednesday; I'll update if things change.

 
At 9:01 PM, April 25, 2009, Blogger joefling34 said...

Well im sorry, but my schedule has changed. I cant do wednesday or thursday, but I can do Monday or Tuesday. Monday after 6:30ish, or morning Tuesday or Tuesday evening. If not possible I can always set something up for friday and saturday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home