Friday, January 02, 2009

Saturday gaming postponed until Sunday (UPDATE)

Ok, folks, I'm awfully sorry for the late notice. I have been pretty sick the last 24 hours, and it is now stretching past that into more of a 48 hour thing (I hope). So I need to postpone tomorrow's gaming. I expect I will be fine to host Sunday, but I don't know what other people's plans are. So if someone wants to emergency host tomorrow or meet at DL tomorrow, maybe they can post here. Likewise, if anyone wants to try to make Sunday morning work, post your thoughts here and if that works out then I'll have people over.

Again, sorry for the late notice. I've really been hoping I'd be better by this point but I'm reluctantly forced to admit that I need one more day to shake the got-run-over-by-a-truck feeling.

UPDATE: I'm feeling better as the day goes on. So, presuming I don't get worse, I'm open on Sunday at 10am. FWIW, bad pizza got me into this position, so I don't anticipate ordering pizza tomorrow. But bring a few bucks and we can make a TC run or something.

8 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, January 02, 2009, Blogger Ben said...

Hope you feel better. Go to bed!

BTW, I just picked up Android.

I'm hanging out looking for 1960 opponents if anyone is in the mood this evening...

 
At 11:40 PM, January 02, 2009, Blogger Jonathan W. said...

I should be able to make it sunday

 
At 8:05 AM, January 03, 2009, Blogger Jonathan Ellis said...

We're up for DL this morning.

 
At 8:59 AM, January 03, 2009, Blogger scott said...

any sense of how many folks might be up for DL starting when today?

 
At 9:48 AM, January 03, 2009, Blogger Jonathan Ellis said...

Guess DL this morning isn't going to happen. Hope we can catch you next week.

 
At 5:47 PM, January 03, 2009, Blogger Ben said...

Bad pizza? Is there such a thing?

The new Lord of the Rings game on X-Box is not nearly as good as I was hoping for, at least based on the demo.

I finally de-shrinked the Race for the Galaxy expansion. WTF? Most expensive booster pack ever?

The new C3i arrived today. I think I have about 100 Combat Commander scenarios to catch up on.

 
At 8:52 AM, January 04, 2009, Blogger scott said...

I should be there this morning; a slight chance I will be a little late depending on how some morning errands go. As noted elsewhere I will be at DL monday as well but then out of commission next weekend and next monday.

 
At 9:02 AM, January 04, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If this is at DL today, mind if a new guy shows up?

I am not very experienced and don't want to ruin anyone's fun by having to be shown everything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home