Saturday, November 08, 2008

Monday???

So I have my postcard expansion for Agricola -- Agricola Through the Seasons. So I want to play that. It is in German, but I have translations, and once you know what is going on, it really is kind of language independent.

I also have the Carriage expansion for Mr Jack that I would like to play.

And not that I kinda sorta know what I am doing in Race to not need to be walked through every single play, I might even be willing to play some more of that. Though I doubt i will ever be good at it. I am far too far behind.

So who all is gaming Monday? Tuesday is a holiday for me, so gaming is a good thing. In fact I might even manage not to have a time point in the evening this week as well. Which would be fantastic. :)

8 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, November 09, 2008, Blogger Brian said...

I'll be there...

 
At 9:32 AM, November 09, 2008, Blogger scott said...

I should be there as well. If anybody who has a modern strat baseball set could bring the back page of the rules that has the baserunning modifiers/base runner resolutions for various out results I would greatly appreciate it. Sean and I have played the first two games of the series with 15-2 and 1-7 results so it has not mattered yet but it would be nice to have them since at some point it will actually matter.

 
At 11:05 AM, November 09, 2008, Blogger scott said...

can anybody with the current strat set confirm if:
http://www.baseballthinkfactory.org/btf/pages/basesim/somrules.htm
indeed is showing the current rules so we can print it down to be ready to continue and possibly finish the series?

 
At 2:37 PM, November 09, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably going to be there.

 
At 5:47 PM, November 09, 2008, Blogger David Fair said...

They sent you the German version??!!?? Geez lah-weeeez. Sorry about that. :( I wish I had a spare English version I could send you, but as it is, I am still waiting on mine...

 
At 6:28 PM, November 09, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

I was a smidge confused, but it is still a pretty postcard. And i think once I learn the rules, it should be a rather language independent thing. Some of the words are even rather self explanatory. :)

 
At 6:45 PM, November 09, 2008, Blogger Dennis Ugolini said...

Small possibility I'll have to drive a donor to an evening talk, but if not, I'm in.

 
At 1:21 PM, November 10, 2008, Blogger Ben said...

A new recruit and/or spouse will probably be appearing this evening.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home