Friday, October 31, 2008

Saturday Night Football

Well, each game Texas wins makes the next game the "biggest game of the season." Well, I'm opening the doors Saturday afternoon for Texas' biggest game of the season against Texas Tech. The Texas game doesn't start until 7pm, but the other big game of the day, Georgia-Florida, starts at 2:30pm, and I'll probably have that on as well until the Texas game starts. So if you're in a college football mood tomorrow, you're welcome starting at 2pm to come over for some more hamburgers and chips and such. I'm sure there will be some halftime entertainment involving a drum set and a guitar or two.

(Will there be board games? Hard to say--I guess it depends on the size of the non-RB2 contingent that shows up and the board games that show up with them.)

5 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, October 31, 2008, Blogger scott said...

Kind offer but I will regretably be unable to attend.

 
At 8:23 PM, October 31, 2008, Blogger Mark said...

Go Red Raiders!

Even though I've only been by your place once, Chris, thanks for being such a generous host!

 
At 8:35 PM, October 31, 2008, Blogger Dennis Ugolini said...

I'll be there and bring Michael with me. I'll also have my homemade Statis Pro Football set if someone wants to try something meatier than Pizza Box.

 
At 8:39 PM, October 31, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Since I know nothing about college football I will pass. I need to work anyways.

 
At 9:57 AM, November 01, 2008, Blogger Brian said...

I'll attend, at least part time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home