Saturday, July 19, 2008

monday planning; diplomacy; and sabbl

re monday planning
I hope to be at DL by 5:45 although my end of day meetings leave my arrival time uncertain. Dennis, Sean, Michael; what is the forecast look like for SABBL games occuring? Is anybody planning to attend?

re diplomacy
Mark has 4 centers and Dennis has France and so they are running away with it. Also we had to recruit a seventh player from outside SABG because some SABG members apparently are allergic to or phobic about having sharp metal objects shoved in to their backs. Again thanks to Amy for moderating.

re sabbl
We never did see standings in response to Dennis' inquiry so I figured it couldn't hurt if I asked?

8 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, July 20, 2008, Blogger Carlos said...

Actually Scott, I love this game and would have loved to take the seventh position. However this is a busy time for me and my family and I did not want to give the game only half attention. This would not be fair to the others.

I hope that you continue the updates. If this game goes favorably, perhaps we can see more PBEM Dip. Thanks!

 
At 2:16 PM, July 20, 2008, Blogger scott said...

we could at some point fill the last two slots in the diplomacy pouch game that ben had originally set up and run that one in parallel. As long as moves are only once a week a number of folks could probably manage to be in both.
Alternatively, i would be willing to moderate one on either site.
So is anybody able to commit to monday attendence?
does anybody have their SABBL record to report?

 
At 6:27 PM, July 20, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Scott, more than happy to oblige!

 
At 10:28 PM, July 20, 2008, Blogger seanp said...

I do intend on making it - If Dennis is there I owe him a series to complete a full season 1 for both of us. If he's not there, I'm definitely open for starting our series.

 
At 11:39 PM, July 20, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm out for Monday. Next Saturday may be good for hosting--just starting the thought early, especially if the band was looking to get back together again.

 
At 1:30 AM, July 21, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

I am a no go for Monday. As per usual these days. Alas--one of these days i will boardgame again. Really.

 
At 7:40 AM, July 21, 2008, Blogger Dennis Ugolini said...

I'll be there. Tigris & Euphrates and *lots* of baseball.

 
At 8:51 AM, July 21, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

I think I can make it.

Getting the band together on Saturday sounds good too. I've downloaded quite a few songs since the last time we played.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home