Friday, September 14, 2007

Weekend Gaming

Alas, I'll be in military mode (cue Transformer sound) again this weekend, but assuming I get an early start on Saturday, I should be able to join a game session in the late afternoon. Anyone playing anything fun?

I did get a few new things in this week. First, I received three expansion pieces for Duel in the Dark direct from the German publisher, since Z-Man isn't selling them yet. The railroad flak, acoustical mirror, and quad flak are pretty cool, but at 1 Euro per counter, the selling price seems a bit steep.

Heroscape Swarm of the Marro
along with Wave 7 arrived. I think the circle is now just about complete, though the upcoming Marvel expansion and Wave 8 look good. I do find it strange that my wife hasn't remarked on the fact that there is now a Deathwalker 8000 pointing a gun at her when she sits at our desk. Perhaps she's comforted by the cute Gorillinators nearby.

Anyway, if you're hosting and/or playing in an open (at least for SABG) session tomorrow, please post the details.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, September 14, 2007, Blogger Ben said...

By the way, I think I'm now officially somewhere between step 1 and 2 in the gaming addiction process right now...

 
At 7:43 PM, September 14, 2007, Blogger Brian said...

If nobody else is hosting, J&I may throw the doors open after lunch or evening. But we won't confirm that until tomorrow late morning.

 
At 8:14 PM, September 14, 2007, Blogger Carlos said...

I have family obligations this entire weekend, so I will be away from the action. Hope everyone gets in some good gaming!

 
At 8:41 PM, September 14, 2007, Blogger scott said...

I am afraid that I am merely a maybe depending on spousal health and whim. Being up in Boerne and in an ultra small condo hosting really isn't an option.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home