Sunday, September 09, 2007

Monday Planning

So whats the plan? I know at some point the baseball season will be finishing up but other than that I'm totally willing to play something fun. We played a few fun things the other day at Jeff's and I'll go ahead and say it...it was pretty fun. Incidentally, watching Monday Night Football is not something fun just in case anyone was wondering about that. I mean come on Arizona vs SF and Baltimore vs Cincy? Both of those games are clearly unsexy.

If we have interest I could bring 25 words or less. Brian could bring the riddle me this game. Sounds pretty fun all around in my opinion. Didn't Steve and Ben say something about being available early? Sounds like we almost have enough for TI3?

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, September 09, 2007, Blogger scott said...

i should be there at 5 and should be available until 8 which should give enough time to finish off baseball but for me not too much else

 
At 4:40 PM, September 09, 2007, Blogger Jeff said...

Our availability is not looking too good. I hate the thought of missing 25 Words or Less, though.

 
At 5:42 PM, September 09, 2007, Blogger Ben said...

I'm actually off work all day tomorrow, but I signed up to work in my alter-ego military capacity so as to bank some extra convention-going cash. So... I most likely won't be able to get there until 7pm or later... and then just for a quickie and to say hello.

Oh, please see the comments in the post below for a German guy looking for an opponent in town tonight. If you play nice, you might line up another Essen mule for you.

 
At 7:11 PM, September 09, 2007, Blogger Brian said...

I could be there around 3pm or so, but earlier looks dubious. I need to play wk 8 against Jon (as the Yankees) and weeks 7 & 8 for the Mets.

 
At 7:13 PM, September 09, 2007, Blogger Ben said...

Sounds like Monday night is SABG Baseball night... ROI diminishing...

 
At 7:56 PM, September 09, 2007, Blogger Brian said...

I'm certainly happy to play other things. I usually spend 2 hours on baseball and then four hours on other games.

 
At 7:58 PM, September 09, 2007, Blogger Ben said...

I will appear, perhaps looking a bit wilted, after I finish at the gym, most likely at 7 PM.

 
At 12:41 PM, September 10, 2007, Blogger Dennis Ugolini said...

It's proposal-writing season; I'm going to be scarce for a week or so.

 
At 1:11 PM, September 10, 2007, Blogger seanp said...

I'll be there 5:30ish.

 
At 11:05 PM, September 10, 2007, Blogger Ben said...

Great fun! Colossal Arena is always a good filler, and Phoenicia is much better the second time through.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home