Saturday, June 30, 2007

Next Sat?

Uhhh....is this like..... on?

Anyone planning on gaming next Saturday? Yes, I know it's early, but I have to plan this things ahead of time.

I might be driving to SA on Friday evening. I just got a box with AoEIII (yes, finally gave in), Zooloretto, Epic BL, Battles of the Third Age (had to take advantage of Thoughthammer's 4th of July sale), and Hive. Caylus Magna Carta may be here by then too. So wrong.... my collection is closing in on 100.

Speaking of wrong....

5 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, June 30, 2007, Blogger Ben said...

I will definitely be playing board games all day next Saturday.

 
At 8:16 PM, June 30, 2007, Blogger Carlos said...

Rob, it's good to hear from you. It is kind of early for me to know for sure, but my top personal priorities are for setting some time aside for gaming.

 
At 9:06 AM, July 01, 2007, Blogger Mark said...

I'll have to catch you on your next trip into S.A. I will be doing last minute stuff for the big day.

 
At 12:51 PM, July 01, 2007, Blogger Rob said...

hey, no prob. Good luck.

 
At 1:12 PM, July 01, 2007, Blogger Jonathan W. said...

I will be there for sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home