Monday, November 06, 2006

BattleLore Hill Giant - Early Arrival!

Hooray! My promotional Hill Giant figure for Days of Wonder's BattleLore arrived today. He sort of looks like Frankenstein in fantasy armor, weilding a big hammer. Quality of the miniature, character cards, and map hexpiece are just a notch above what I've seen in Fantasy Fight Games, which means: awesome.

Shipping the promotional figure early was very cool of DoW. Now... not to be greedy, but is the actual game coming soon? I will now spend my days wondering...

6 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, November 07, 2006, Blogger Rob said...

sweeeeet.

 
At 6:18 PM, November 07, 2006, Blogger Brian said...

Mine showed up today. And BGG is having a BattleLore Contest. Which would be sweet to win ... (even if I have already preordered).

 
At 6:22 PM, November 07, 2006, Blogger Ben said...

Woo hoo! I answered 5 out of the 5 BGG BattleLore trivia questions correct... I'd rather just win the Earth Elemental at this point, but then again there probably are some double-board overlord-style scenarios included in the game

 
At 6:37 PM, November 07, 2006, Blogger Simon said...

I must be a good guesser. I didn't know jack and got 5 for 5.

 
At 10:30 PM, November 07, 2006, Blogger Rob said...

Ok here I go to lower your chances to win....

 
At 8:04 PM, November 08, 2006, Blogger Ben said...

Rob, we expect you to return from BGG.con with promotional Earth Elementals for all of us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home